You really should EXERCISE...Here are 10 Reasons why!
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EXERCISE
1) It makes you happy because you release endorphins when you exercise.
2) Gives you energy. No one enjoys feeling sluggish all day…by doing a workout regularly in the morning, you will be surprised how much differently you will feel.
3) A good way to get rid of the stress and work out all the tension from a long day at work.
4) The health benefits are defiantly worth it. Keeping your body in shape will help keep you healthy.
5) The obvious one is it makes you feel better about yourself. No one does not love feeling and looking their best, exercise helps you achieve your greatest you. So boost your self confidence and do a little workout.
6) Lets face it, it helps being in shape. If you aren’t how are you going to run down a flight of stairs if there is a fire. Or perhaps pry something open if need be.
7) Recent studies have been indicating that staying active and exercising will increase mental stability as we grow older. Carl Cotman, Ph.D., of the University of California at Irvine found a link between exercising and mental ability.
8) Exercise helps relieve the symptoms of PMS according to a study done by researchers at George Washington University. In the group that was tested, premenstrual depression and anxiety scores decreased significantly.
9) Chances are you will live longer. Research shows that people that exercise tend to live longer lives and more comfortable ones. When you exercise you have less chances of getting diseases that plague us in old age.
10) Exercising Stimulates the growth of new brain cells. It also strengthens connection between existing brain cells.
Rate this article
- Currently 4/5 Stars.
No Article Responses Found!